Creativity ARTreat #1
Friday February 21st-Monday February 24th, 2020
If you are wanting to immerse your Self in a weekend of JoyFULL creativity while surrounded with a group of like minded gals...then consider joining one of our Winter Creativity ARTreats that takes place in a beautiful mountain setting in a luxurious cabin in Pine, Colorado!
Every aspect of Christi's Creativity ARTreats are curated with mindFULL attention, and encourage you to settle into the joyFILLed space of creatively heARTful retreating! From the opening circle, to our final breakfast together...when you bid a heARTy "adieu" to your friends, old and new...each and every detail is tended with great care, and love for the magic that unfolds when women gather under the auspices of joyFULL creativity.
To view specific details please visit the ARTreat Information Page.
It matters not if you have attended any of Christi's previous creative or mindFULL offerings. It is of no consequence if you attend alone or come with a friend. ALL are welcomed, ALL are upheld, ALL are invited to unfold amidst the auspices of heART centered creativity!
In addition to the FIRST CLASS accommodations of the cabin, including sleeping arrangements and sunny living areas...the ART space is bright, roomy, and airy. Each creatively mindFULL ARTista© gets Her very own 6ft table with comfy chair for creating!
ARTistas© attending Christi's Creativity ARTreats can expect to receive and participate in the following:
- An opening circle-where we mindFULLy pause and clear space to welcome in the auspices of truly intentional retreating.. Meeting the other ARTistas©, and mindFULLy setting our intentions for how we desire our weekend to unfold.
- A morning creatively mindFULL grounding and centering exercise after breakfast, and before we begin our daily creative project. An exercise, that invites us to pause...and heARTfully set our intentions for the day.
- Daily heART centered mixed0media projects, where ALL SUPPLIES are provided and a part of your all inclusive fee...INCLUDING an eclectic smattering of ephemera to heART up and personalize your projects.
- SOUL nourishing meals 3X's a day. HeARTfully prepared by Christi. "Meal time is one of my favorite aspects of retreating. Not only do I get to share my love of cooking with the ARTistas©...but we all have the ARTportunity to come together and share a little more of our personal stories, thoughts, and history in an informal but relaxed setting." And please...don't ever think about washing a dish!!! Christi heARTfully encourages and supports you in opening to the space of RECEIVING during your time of retreat!!!
- There is an ARTportunity to drive up the mountain on Saturday evening and visit the local favorite, Bucksnort Saloon. This is always a fun night for dancing and general merriment while listening to live and local bands...and occasionally a heARTy adventure or two!!
- A smattering of heART centered giftings are sprinkled throughout the retreat...reminding ARTistas© of the importance for taking time to turn within, and tend to the heARTfelt yearnings of your Soul...so you might return home re-newed, re-freshed, and ready to engage your life from the FULLness of your unique and Creatively Inspired Essence!
- We close each of our retreats, the same way they begin...with a heART centered circle that allows us to reflect on any new awarenesses, while mindFULLy setting our intentions for going forth and continuing our practice of creative merry making!
All of our ARTreats take place in a beautiful mountain setting in a luxurious cabin in Pine, Colorado. Space is limited to 11 Creatively MindFULL ARTista's so be sure to message Christi at email@example.com or call her at 970-690-0473 to register and pay your $100 deposit to hold your spot!
The Following Sleeping Arrangements are still available for the FIRST WEEKEND of our Winter Creativity ARTreats over the dates of Friday 2/21-Monday 2/24/2019:
- Own Queen Sized Bed-Private Room-$675 (0/1 spot)
- Own Double Bed-Shared Room-$625 (1/3 spots)
- Share a King Sized Bed-Private Room-$600 (0/2 spots)***This room can be reserved as a Private Single room for a fee of $750
- Share a King Sized Bed-Shared Room-$575 (2/2 spots)
- Own Double Bed-Shared Room-$550 (2/2 spots)
- Queen Sized Futon-Loft Area-$550 (0/1 spots)
***Non-Refundable $100 Deposit is due at the time of registration to hold your spot.
***1/2 of remaining balance is due on or before 10/15/19
***Balance in FULL is due 1/15/20
(Monthly payment plans can be set up...please contact Christi for details)
Please note that if you cancel within 75 days of scheduled ARTreat
you will forfeit $200 of paid fees. Cancellations within 45 days
of scheduled ARTreat forfeit ALL of paid fees.
Please let us know if you have any dietary needs or restrictions, so that we may plan our meals accordingly. There is a small kitchenette in the ART room...and ARTista's are welcome to bring their own snacks (this usually ends up being a communal table of sharing) & adult beverages, soft drinks, etc.
If you would like references from past guests and other Creatively Mindful ARTista's, let us know and we will put you in touch with them.
The goal for each of our Creativity ARTreats is you don't have to stress about what supplies to bring...you just arrive and everything is taken care of, including the meals! The accommodations are first class and the crafting room is bright, roomy, and airy. You will laugh, create, and make heartfelt connections. We hope you will join us for a long weekend of creativity, mindfulness, sisterhood, camaraderie, and crazy good times!
pictures below are from our past Winter Creativity ARTreats!