Our Fall Creativity ARTreats are just around the corner

and we still have a few spots open for each ARTreat.  If you are interested and want to read more about how our ARTreats work...click on the "creativity artreat" tab on the menu bar on the main page of this group.  Our ARTreats are ALL inclusive and the rate is based on your sleeping arrangements.  The following spots are still available...You can read details about the ARTreat under the Creativity ARTreat tab at the top of this page.

Friday August 31st-Monday September 3rd:

**Single Queen Sized Air Mattress (shared room)- fee of $550

Friday October 5th-Monday October 8th:

**Single Double Bed (shared room)-fee of $600 (2 spots available)

**Single Queen Sized Air Mattress (shared room)-fee of $550 (1 spot available)

If you think you would like to attend...but need help working out the payment...shoot me an email and we can work out a payment plan.  If you would like references let me know and I will put you in touch with an ARTista that has attended one or more of my past ARTreats!  Like I said...everything is included in your fee...meals, snacks, art supplies, and all items needed to complete each and every project...plus a few treats and surprises along the way!

Won't you come join the fun?

Christi

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This sounds wonderful. Need to see if I am working that weekend in October

Let me know if you have any questions about the ARTreat or if you want references from past ARTistas!

RSS

About

Christi Wich created this Ning Network.

Welcome to our private network of fantabulous individuals looking to enrich their lives with creativity, mindfulness, and sisterhood!

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   The Creative Underground at Timeless Creations   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service