My NEW 52 Weeks of Creative Intention class begins on Saturday December 21st, and I would like to encourage you to join me as we prepare to mindfully and creatively set our weekly intentions for living our best most authentic life possible!  We will delve into what it means to travel the road towards embodying that which our heart truly desires and will work at embracing balance in all areas of our life mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual.

Each week I will present you with an intention...followed by a personal writing on mindfulness...and then introduce you to an 9x9" art project that will help you to creatively seed that intention.

If you are interested in joining me on this creative and mindful journey, I am extending a discounted rate of more than 15% off the normal rate of $75 for those that sign up in the next 10 days.  You can find out more information and sign up at the discounted rate of $62 by clicking on this link.

You can contact me through this site or at my email address of queenmaven@yahoo.com if you have any questions or want further information.

I look forward to gathering with you at the Winter Solstice!

Christi

Views: 43

Reply to This

About

Christi Wich created this Ning Network.

Welcome to our private network of fantabulous individuals looking to enrich their lives with creativity, mindfulness, and sisterhood!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   The Creative Underground at Timeless Creations   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service