Sample Title (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Challenge-Day 3

Ok…so I’m still here…I’ve made it to Day 3 of the challenge set out by my mentor…whom I think I will start referring to as the Divine Ms. M…

Started by Christi Wich

2 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Cassie Sue

My Challenge-Day #2

Yesterday after I had penned my post, and nervously sent it off into the technological neverland we call the internet...I made a vow to sta…

Started by Christi Wich

5 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Kathy Callard

2013 ARTreat Schedule has been set!

Hello Everyone!  I have finished finalizing the details of my 2013 calendar of Creativity ARTreats and am excited to report that I have add…

Started by Christi Wich

0 Sep 13, 2012

Another ARTReat in the books...

This past weekend was my annual September Creativity ARTreat...and boy do I need a nap!  We etched...we rubbed...we faux finished...you nam…

Started by Christi Wich

1 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Christi Wich

Our Fall Creativity ARTreats are just around the corner

and we still have a few spots open for each ARTreat.  If you are interested and want to read more about how our ARTreats work...click on th…

Started by Christi Wich

2 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Christi Wich

New ARTful Class...It's Hip To Be Square!

I am happy to announce that you can now experience one of my most popular classes here on-line.  My "It's Hip To Be Square" graffitiesque c…

Started by Christi Wich

0 Jul 2, 2012

It's Too HOT To Go Outside!

So why not spend time creating in your ART space instead?  This HOT weather plaguing Colorado is the perfect opportunity for settling yours…

Started by Christi Wich

0 Jun 26, 2012

We have a few spots left for our Fall Creativity ARTreats...

The theme for these ARTreats is "Alchemy" the professed art of turning base metals into gold during the middle ages!  The openings and date…

Started by Christi Wich

0 Jun 18, 2012

10 Things Every Girl...EVERY WOMAN should know!

I was referred to this wonderful article this morning on the Huffington Post...EVERY woman needs to go there and read it! http://www.huffin

Started by Christi Wich

1 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Meghan Bardwell

New Post in Musings, Mindfulness, and The Moon Group

I have been having a lot of headaches lately...they started out as your common run of the mill everyday tension headaches...and then the la…

Started by Christi Wich

0 Jun 7, 2012

RSS

Welcome to our private network of fantabulous individuals looking to enrich their lives with creativity, mindfulness, and sisterhood!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   The Creative Underground at Timeless Creations   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service