Sample Title (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Join Me!

I have been speaking lots lately to women that have been feeling a subtle "shift" in the world and in their personal lives...a un-named som…

Started by Christi Wich

0 Apr 9, 2013

National Peanut Butter Day! Jan. 24th

In honor of National Peanut Butter Day I thought I would share this flourless *that means gluten free* recipe for making Peanut Butter Choc…

Started by Christi Wich

3 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Christi Wich

52 Weeks of Creative Abundance begins in 5 days!

That's right...our new on-line class titled 52 Weeks of Creative Abundance will begin THIS Friday the 21st of December!  If you have a hank…

Started by Christi Wich

0 Dec 17, 2012

Give Yourself the Gift of Creativity

Click on this link to learn about our latest site special offers and how you can give yourself the "Gift of Creativity"! Christi

Started by Christi Wich

0 Dec 11, 2012

A Story of Transformation and Creative Abundance

I am happy to report that just this very minute I finished sewing the last of the 17 Transformational ART Quilts for our Swap this past sum…

Started by Christi Wich

2 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Christi Wich

Creative Gratitude Challenge!

Hello All You Creative Souls! It's a great weekend here in Fort Collins, Colorado for getting our create on...as well as an opportunity to…

Started by Christi Wich

5 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Christi Wich

52 Weeks of Creative Abundance begins in 3 weeks!

If you find yourself feeling restless, looking for peace and connectedness, searching for 'something more' in your life...then consider joi…

Started by Christi Wich

0 Nov 30, 2012

My Challenge and Moon MIndfulness 11/13/2012

As part of my own on-going work and the challenge that continues to be set before me by my mentor...I want to talk to you about being mindf…

Started by Christi Wich

0 Nov 12, 2012

My Challenge

For those of you who do not know me...I used to write...frequently...on my personal struggles and living a life of creativity, wholeness, a…

Started by Christi Wich

6 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Jill Cunniff

Did you know...

...that October is National Breast Cancer Awareness month?  Of course you did...pink (the color of breast cancer awareness) is everywhere! …

Started by Christi Wich

1 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Judianne Graham

RSS

About

Christi Wich created this Ning Network.

Welcome to our private network of fantabulous individuals looking to enrich their lives with creativity, mindfulness, and sisterhood!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   The Creative Underground at Timeless Creations   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service